Google
 

2. A MAGIC FORMULA FOR SOLVING WORRY SITUATIONS

This anti-worry technique has been in use for more than a century. It is simple. Anyone can use it. It consists of 3 steps:

Step 1: I analysed the situation fearlessly and honestly and figured out what was the worst that could possibly happen as a result of my this failure.

Step 2: After figuring out what was the worst that could possibly happen, I reconciled, myself, to accepting it, if necessary.

Step 3: From that time on, I calmly devoted my time and energy to trying to improve upon the worst which I had already accepted mentally.

When we have accepted the worst, we have nothing more to lose. And that automatically means –we have everything to gain!

So rule 2 is:

  1. Ask yourself, “What is the worst that can possibly happen?”
  2. Prepare to accept it if you have to.
  3. Then calmly proceed to improve.

No comments:

Google